Another harassment case.

It's a beautiful poetry, and you have no rights to censor my inner feeling about the guilty racist's despot corrupt criminal pedophiles satanists who have provoked my vocal sentiments. Please let them take it to court of laws. YouTube or Google have no rights in disputes arrbitrage.
The matter is sensitive, as I have the rights to express my thoughts freely under the American constitution, trust me this case is an open and shot case. If you care to test my resolve lets have an American Judge hear my case! The corrupt criminal Moroccan regime is contributing the slavery by silencing its critics, opponent. I advise to avoid its complicity. Thank you. Sincerely yours. The elected President of N Africa united. Mr. Richard Azzouz. https://twitter.com/RichardAzzouz https://azzouzrichard.blogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden crimes against the Berber's Nation. الجرائم الخفية ضد الأمة البربرية

My experience in Morocco.

Algeria Vs Morocco, oh Dear?