The Purge is up on us. التطهير La Purge est imposer.

Richard Azzouz Hawari.
Arrest all war criminals, the corrupt sanguinarines evil fascist's dictatorships. Boycott all accomplices, and expose their greed, tyrannies and human rights abuse! The planet Earth needs an Anema, a purge! Stand with me, so I could stand with you. Unite our resolves to fight and combat the corrupt club of invisible vampires- pedophiles war criminal pigs, and accomplices.
This is a hold up, a piracy in daytime. I'm a homeless, I have no money no Gold, can I just pass? Don't hurt ME, don't hurt me no more. I'm alone I'm done for, don't hurt me don't hurt me no more, so is life, a cruel life in the occupied Palestine. Don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more, so is Gaza, blasted to rubles by the American bombs, so are the 100,000 massacred Palestinians, so is life today! Don't hurt me don't hurt me no more. Fuck off world of corrupt cowards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden crimes against the Berber's Nation. الجرائم الخفية ضد الأمة البربرية

My experience in Morocco.

Algeria Vs Morocco, oh Dear?