A Serious Prediction, and a Warning.

Richard Azzouz Hawari.
A serious Prediction, and a warning. I'm on human vestige. I'm endowed with a beating heart. Emotional-Empathy, and a Reasoning Brain. I don't know what these bloody monstrous children's killers are made of. As I don't think they are human, nor are they trustworthy! I'm revolted by the senseless greedy demonic human race, who is apologetic towards the bloody cruel Bolshevik Zionist terrorists. The Palestinian tragedy, unfortunately, has awakened many curious investigative minds to the depth of global evil deceits. Our future is a blinking signal when A-bombs are in the hands of the same guilty cruel greedy sick terrorists.
In addition, a catastrophic war is on the horizon. My vision of dark times ending in a man-made calamity is ahead of this planet of savage greedy evil apes. In my vision, I walked in the dark on a devastated isolated remaining dark ash, as far as I could see in my dream. Knowing well the danger of a radiated atmosphere. I'm Intuitive, they call me a Miracle, for I have foreseen many prophecies in my dreams. Hawara Blood runs in my veins! A-Bombs and the coming calamity of a certain total distruction will prove my prophetic dream right again!Pass it on. Richard Azzouz Hawari. 3/23/24.
The pigs' planet has decided to starve each other, so Death will be manifested from within, The savage pigs are smart to use empty stomachs to bring about the end of one's existence! And then the Pigs will move to take over their starved dead victim's lands, and property! This savagery of the beast is taking place by the Savage's demonic Zionists, and their greedy accomplices today, and now in the occupied Palestine. What intrigued me, the surprise, and astonishment, is when I saw the production of the colonials, like the primitive Arab tribes, helping the Zionists Pigs, and their master the fascist's Nazis. Economically pouring their petrodollars into the veins of the cruel expansionist pig's coffer! Helping the Pig's war effort, or Genocides? What do you think? Mr. Ali Lmrabet. Due to the Moroccan corrupt visions and conduct of tyrants. *********************** I can't give my opinion, or agree with you, nor can I be associated with you. Because the Satanist torturers are spending my land's resources and money to suppress my American constitutional rights! So, I will let you, and the world in the secret of the colonial World of Slavery, and evil criminal dictatorships. Here look at the result and conduct of slavers at the service of fascism. 📷Richard Azzouz. ⵄⵣⵣⵓⵣ@RichardAzzouz@Alilmrabet The police state in Morocco for its abuse of activists, journalists, and innocent political prisoners. Under the protection, and a coverup of the Zionist media. We have determined your post violated our rules against Hateful http://Conduct.You may not promote violence against, threaten or harass other people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. 📷Richard Azzouz. ⵄⵣⵣⵓⵣ@RichardAzzouzThe police state in Morocco for its abuse of activists, journalists, and innocent political prisoners. Under the protection, and a coverup of the Zionist media."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden crimes against the Berber's Nation. الجرائم الخفية ضد الأمة البربرية

My experience in Morocco.

Algeria Vs Morocco, oh Dear?