Karmic justice dictates "You get what you give." It's the Divine true energy of our existence in many frequencies, and dimensions. We are one, and all is energy, a thought, and one is all! Learn it, understand it, the rest is an illusion we have been led to believe in. When the Christal clear truth lays dormant in our subconsciousness. The true history of our universe is beyond what has been told! Our being in this common physical reality is the deception denying us the true existence in the spiritual realm. We tend to focus on the material when we should focus on the energy behind the physically observed reality. Thus, we associate our inner feelings, and existence with the physical world. Dictated by our vision, and the mechanism of the physical interpretations of our brain's capacities. What if I tell you that we are empowered to think without the brain's cerebrum? And what if told you we are capable of transcending to higher realities? And what if I told you we energy, a subatomic one. and we do not die! What if I told you we suffer from amnesia, because we are imprisoned in this fake reality, called a Matrix, or a pretentious hologram existence! What if I told you we are the Gods! What if I told you of many mysterious subliminal hidden realities? And what if I told of the dark force bent on exploiting our energy for their cold dark existence in their 4th dimension of reality!
I know right now most of you are calling the mental institution around this world of idiots, to have me institutionalized! Because that pedophile Seigman Fraud said so! When he determined the societal perimeters, and give " unsaintly," a new term reflecting the Nazi's delirium, by calling you confused violent greedy complexed brats the civilized Nations. What if I ask you today, do you feel civilized, or you have been lied to! Answer me, please. Please find out about your Amnesia first, and if you have overcome it, please let us know how you have done it? I love you. Go in peace. Your brother; Mr Azzouz Hawari.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden crimes against the Berber's Nation. الجرائم الخفية ضد الأمة البربرية

My experience in Morocco.

Algeria Vs Morocco, oh Dear?