Why do YouTube keep Censuring my Channels?

Richard Azzouz Hawari.
I need an attorney to represent me in Florida's court against YouTube's violations of my constitutional rights. YouTube's management are here accused of discrimination, and their support, coverups of war crimes, genocides, censuring my channels, constitutes a treason in cohort,… https://pic.twitter.com/0TJf9Qgm6e Censorship is a form of a vile oppressive slavery methods, by brain washing, and controlling the thoughts, in a predominated one-sided conspiracy. As it is the Globalist's case, when only the manipulator's deceptive narration is the official forged, enforced and validated truth. Unchallenged and unchecked by us, we the concerned witnesses, are brushed aside, called names, dehumanized, and accused of worst crimes when we contradict the corrupt conspirator's Globalist's agenda's, lies, deceptions, and crimes against humanity by the intemidators-controllers. THE VULGAR, SATANISTS PEDOPHILES ASSOCIATION OF DICTATORS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden crimes against the Berber's Nation. الجرائم الخفية ضد الأمة البربرية

My experience in Morocco.

Algeria Vs Morocco, oh Dear?