I accuse Google and it's YouTube of Complicity in Crimes against Humanity!

In all fairness, my case of censorship by YouTube team, for political, or corruption, or incompetence, negligence, and misunderstandings end? An assumption remains to be defined by experts in the legalities of the international intricacies, corruptions, and diplomacies. In my opinion: it's safe to say they are turning the U.S.A into a one Nazi-party. Where the truth, and common decencies are ridiculed and executed by sick and deranged psychopaths! During my activism years of struggle against a mighty criminal organization. I have found, as I experienced the reach of its tentacles reach any corrupt crevices where the cheap corrupt demons are willing to sacrifice the true spirit of kindness, love, and care for a price! The slave’s makers, the slavery promoters, the pedophiles harbors, accomplice Satanists, who are covering up for evil crimes against humanity! So, is my case against the cruel-Moroccan apartheid criminal thugs, of a corrupt demonic slavery-dirty Monarchy regime. You Tube management has closed 24 of my Human Rights activities channels, accounts with million views, depriving me from my constitutional rights, and the subscribers. As I dare YouTube managers to challenge my accusations, and my American right to free speech in a court of law! Where this matter shall be settled kindly. Sincerely yours. Signed. The Elected President of the First Berbers Republic. Mr. Richard Ben Azzouz. Hi Richard Azzouz, We have reviewed your appeal for the following: Video: I'm The Elected Moroccan Republic President.أنا رئيس الجمهورية المغربية المنتخب After taking another look, we can confirm that your content does not violate our Community Guidelines. Thanks for your patience while we reviewed this appeal. Our goal is to make sure content doesn't violate our Community Guidelines so that YouTube can be a safe place for all - and sometimes we make mistakes trying to get it right. We're sorry for any frustration our mistake caused you, and we appreciate you letting us know. How does this impact your content We've reinstated your content. If your appeal was for a warning, you'll be allowed another warning in the future. If your appeal was for a strike, we've removed the strike against your channel. You can find more information about warnings and strikes at the YouTube Help Center. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us here. Thanks, The YouTube team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden crimes against the Berber's Nation. الجرائم الخفية ضد الأمة البربرية

My experience in Morocco.

Algeria Vs Morocco, oh Dear?