Joks on you.

Officially elected me to the vacant Confederate North African Presidency. As of today July 24th, precisely coinciding with my 73rd Birthday, in full health and sound mind. I proclaim myself the undisputed the one, the only President of the United N African Confederate Republic.
Dear brother Ali Lmrabet, I need your help here. I want my Share of my heritage. Since they are dividing my land and its resources amongst these corrupt sons of traitors. I mean French agents, Harkis, and slaves' sons ( ''Walad al khawana wa al 3abid'). I need to know, who to address, for my legal share and my rights in my own Berber's occupied territory, or what department in what Ministery of misery shall I ask for my due share, and how much will I get considering how much should I ask for? While you are at it, please my dear brother, ask Al Hamouchi, and all Mkhaznia, journalists, and the Alouite Family members, the clergy too, why do they rape their Moroccans victims with bottles? YES, I'm also wondering about their Islamic Arabic Sharifians Justice, if they really have any?? I need to know why exactly they target each other's Anus's. Please don't mind me asking about their evil cannibalism/ pedophilia, and heinous crimes against humanity they are known to have committed in my ancestral land, and the Rif Republic, one more question why they are breeding lice's infestations in their concentration camps or justice congregations of drug dealers, and traffickers. The President Azzouz.
I, officially canceled Mohamed6 picture out of the National Bank note and replaced it with my handsome picture,promoting cigarettes of my family owned Regie de Tabac. My first act of taking over,stay tuned 4 further instructions from your virtual President, the one, and the only
Dear submissive subjects; On our traditions, your allegiance to my family 4 centuries. As it is my "CHERIFIEN" divine right your Holy-King; to rule you like sheep. I see you have shown signs of rebellion, doubting me. Forcing my hand to replace you wz passive sub-Saharan people.
I starved you; I tortured you, I assassinated, neglect ashamed you betrayed you and y still obey me? Tanhchi fikoum al 9ra3i wa jaou3tkoum wa 9awadkoum wa 3adabtkoum wa mazall tat3abdouni ya wlad 3abidi.
257540576174218_4402923699327254406_n.jpg"/>
The hardened 3abid Al Boukhari's Army from the Rif after their massacres of innocent Berbers, poised to invade the Algerian territory. Obedient- cowardly modern Moroccan slavery-Army of chmeite-khawana-Mourtazi9a- jouhalla awaiting orders from Tel Aviv to enter public toilettes. The French officers who schooled the slaves of the Sultan of Fes in slavery, the colonial products of a police state, and tyranny in Morocco. Thus. French Protectorate of 1912, or the Treason! Les vieux caracasses Francais qu'ont enservi les traitres poltrons Maroki-sengalis .
فهمتو 😁😁 قال ما قادرش نهدر دابا راني مخزوق

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden crimes against the Berber's Nation. الجرائم الخفية ضد الأمة البربرية

My experience in Morocco.

Algeria Vs Morocco, oh Dear?