To the King of England, and the Britz

How come you don't report on the dictatorship in Morocco, and its crimes, such as human rights violations, theft of our resources by the Moroccan royals the English made! Please read " Morocco that was". English/ French made Moroccan Jewish Apartheid; disguised as Cherifian. Rif holocaust, prosecutions of the Berber's nation, Ethnic cleansing of the Berbers by your agents! Tazmamrat dungeons of horrors. A perfect police state of tyranny at your door, and you don't say a word? Shame on you, and your slavery history! As a Hawari, I curs you, as I curse your Island with all of my power, I curse you. Richard Ben Azzouz HAWARI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden crimes against the Berber's Nation. الجرائم الخفية ضد الأمة البربرية

My experience in Morocco.

Algeria Vs Morocco, oh Dear?